Still Not Convinced You Should Buy The Art of Pool Care?
Your Pool is Suppose to be Fun, Right? That’s why you had one installed in your backyard, or moved into a house with an existing one. Yet, you’re constantly messing with pool chemicals and it just won’t stay clean or clear.
You think you’re in control, but everyday you’re outside skimming and vacuuming your pool, praying it doesn’t turn cloudy and green after it rains. Turns out, you are a slave to your pool.
Skimming and vacuuming your pool has become a chore that you hate doing everyday. The water is always cloudy or green and home to every bug in a three-mile radius, and guess what? No one wants to go in it!
Taking Care of a Pool is Confusing and Everybody Knows It
You feel like you don’t know what you’re doing and always think you’re doing something wrong. Even when you get advice from a neighbor, a friend, the Internet, or the local pool guys, you have no idea where to start and if the advice was correct. God forbid someone gets sick in your pool and you’re to blame.
Maybe you’ve thought about hiring someone to take care of it (which can cost over $100 a week in most areas), but you’re smart and excellent at following instructions. You understand pools are like most things in life: maintain them and they will cost you less in the long run; ignore them and they can become a money pit.
"All I Want Is a Clear Pool I can Swim In Anytime I want. Is that too much to ask for?"
If this sounds like you already, and you’re tired of being a slave, just go buy this digital guide now. If not, keep reading.
You Don’t Have to Deal With This Bulls**t Anymore!
I bet when you first saw your pool you thought about swimming with your family, cooling off on a hot summer day, or relaxing on a float in the middle of the water with a drink in your hand.
This is why you own a swimming pool! You want to throw a impromptu pool party for all your family and friends. You want to have the pleasure of jumping in a pool ANY TIME YOU WANT, right in your own backyard (which looks way better than your neighbor’s because you have pool).
Your swimming pool is SUPPOSE to be fun. It’s suppose to bring happiness to your life. You don’t have to be confused or frustrated by it anymore.
This is Only Pool Manual You Will Ever Need.
The Art of Pool Care is an easy-to-read digital illustrated guide for new and veteran pool owners. It’s designed to take the confusion and frustration out of pool maintenance so that you can focus on enjoying it.
In The Art of Pool Care, you'll learn:
- The easiest pool chemical ever illustrated, taking all the guesswork out of the water chemistry.
- The secrets to handling green or cloudy water without breaking the bank.
- How to save a TON of money by taking better care of your pool, using only what you need.
- Hacks to keeping your pool clean and clear all year long.
- Exactly what kind of pool you own, how much water is in it, and how it works.
- The ability to assess and address any problem you have with your pool without asking for help.
- Everything you need to know in one guide, so you no longer have to rely on everyone else giving you conflicting information.
- How to open and close the pool yourself, so you don’t have to pay the pool guy $300 to open and $300 to close it.
- To have a better appreciation for your pool, as well as find the joy and peacefulness in taking care of it.