Aquabot Junior Robotic Pool Cleaner Review
We’re reviewing the offspring of The Aquabot Classic: The Aquabot Junior. Let’s take a look…
The Aquabot Junior is a great investment for smaller inground pools. It’s a lot like the Aquabot Classic, including active scrubbing brushes that clean the floor, lower walls, and the pool cove.
The Aquabot Classic comes with:
- A Power supply with a continuous running cycle.
- The cleaner itself which is attached to a 50-foot floating power cable.
- The filter bag with flotation and intake extensions if needed.
You can start using it right out of the box. It’s a simple plug-and-play operation which is why I love Aquabot robotic pool cleaners like this so much.
- First, make sure the filter bag is property seated inside the cleaner.
- Plug the power supply into a GFCI outlet near your pool.
- Plug the floating power cable from the cleaner into the power supply.
- Then, place the cleaner in the shallow end of your pool (if you have one) and let the cleaner slowly fall to the bottom of the pool right side up.
- And finally, turn on the power supply to start cleaning your pool. The cleaner will run until you shut it off.
Once the Aquabot Junior is finished cleaning, remove the cleaner from your pool and let the water drain out. At this point, you can remove the filter baskets and rinse it down with a high-pressure garden hose, so it’s ready to go the next time you use it. It’s that easy.
|You Save:||$306.14 (38%)|
If you have an inground pool that’s a bit smaller, and don’t need the reach and power of an Aquabot Classic, then I recommend you go with the Aquabot Junior.
Also, it can filter the water down to 2 microns, so it’s like having an extra pool filter driving around your pool. Robotic cleaners are simply the best automatic pool cleaners on earth. You should get one.
Editor's Note About Sponsored Content
This content was paid for by Aquabot and produced by Swim University (Ace Media, LLC.). Our editorial is in no way influenced. In fact, we only reach out and work with sponsors we trust and recommend. The goal of paid content on Swim University is, first and foremost, to be useful.
Frustrated by adding chemicals and trying to keep your pool clear all the time?
We cut out all the fluff and confusion of pool maintenance and stripped it down to the bare bones in this easy-to-read illustrated digital guide.Click here to learn more