Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i Above Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner Review
Looking for an affordable robotic pool cleaner for your above ground pool? Well, you’re in luck because today we’re reviewing the Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i.
The Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i is designed for above ground pools, but it can also be used in inground pools up to 40 feet long with any type of surface.
The Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i comes with:
- A Power supply and controller.
- The Pool Rover itself already assembled.
- And a 40-foot floating power cable.
You can start using it right out of the box. It’s a simple plug-and-play operation which is why I love robotic pool cleaners like this so much.
- First, plug the power supply into a GFCI outlet near your pool.
- Plug the floating power cable from the cleaner into the power supply.
- Then, place the cleaner in the shallow end of your pool (if you have one) and let the cleaner slowly fall to the bottom of the pool right side up.
- And finally, turn on the power supply and set the desired cleaning cycle. Which can be either one or two hours depending on how big or dirty your pool is.
Once the Pool Rover is finished cleaning, remove the cleaner from your pool and let the water drain out. At this point, you can remove the filter bag and rinse it down with a high-pressure garden hose, so it’s ready to go the next time you use it. It’s that easy.
I’m just a huge fan of robotic pool cleaners and the Aquabot brand specifically. They’re so easy to use right out of the box. And there’s no installation needed.
Editor's Note About Sponsored Content
This content was paid for by Aquabot and produced by Swim University (Ace Media, LLC.). Our editorial is in no way influenced. In fact, we only reach out and work with sponsors we trust and recommend. The goal of paid content on Swim University is, first and foremost, to be useful.
Spend Less Time Cleaning and More Time Swimming
We cut out all the fluff and confusion of pool maintenance and stripped it down to the bare bones in this easy-to-read illustrated digital guide.Click here to learn more